Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Holiday highlight

8:00am In the morning I was so excited that I went and told every body to get up. While I was getting ready my sisters were annoyed because I was making to much noise.

It was Monday 3 Jan 2011 and we were on our way to the movies to watch Legacy Tron. I went with my sisters at Sylvia . On the Train I could only can think about was the movie that we were going to watch then the train stop it was’t a long ride it was just 2 stages. WE went up to the host and check what time was the movies so we pick Tron. It was about a young boy that his father got missing when he was 9 years old and found him when he was 26. He didn’t see him for 17 that is a long time. His father got missing because he got trap in a video game that he invented.

During the movie I was falling a sleep but my sisters didn’t even move it was weird. As I was eating I could taste the salty,crunching popcorn. While I was eating the tasty popcorn the movie was up to when the boy was fighting it was like Star Wars but this movie was better. I could fill tears coming down my face cause the dad didn't come out. While the movie was finish I was just like nothing happen. The movie was finish I didn't even stop talking about it my sisters were annoyed.

The next morning I was still thinking about the movie was stuck in my head.
I had a great time at the movie and cant wait to go again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara, What a nice post about the movies. I also went to watch Tron Legacy, my favourite part was the start of the movie. What was yours? I liked how you made good use of vocabulary. Keep it up!
    From Seini-Mino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi seini-mino

    Thanks for commenting on my blog my favourite part was when they were fighting over the dads disc

    from Tamara

    ReplyDelete